本網站是一個音頻分享平台,用於分享、交流、試聽自己喜欢的音乐、铃声、故事等等。
我們尊重版權,如有任何侵害您版權的問題,請通過email的方式和我們聯繫,谢谢。

Drenched - 曲婉婷

加入 2013-02-15 21:37:28 | 長度: 3分54秒 | 類別: 歌曲
pps6399     訂閱
讚!請點擊評分 給他打分 1 給他打分 2 給他打分 3 給他打分 4 給他打分 5 給他打分 6 給他打分 7 給他打分 8 給他打分 9 給他打分 10
人氣 13039
評分 0
評論 4
書籤 2

Drenched 曲婉婷

When minutes become hours

当分钟成为时钟

When days become years

当日子成为年岁

And I don’t know where you are

我还是不知道你身处何处

Color seems so dull without you

失去你后的颜色变得很晦暗



Have we lost our minds?

我们是否失去理智

What have we done?

我们曾经做过什么

But it all doesn’t seem to matter anymore

但这一切似乎不再重要



When you kissed me on that street, I kissed you back

那条街上我们深情的互吻

You held me in your arms, I held you in mine

那条街上我们热烈的相拥

You picked me up to lay me down

你让我重振信心却又使我失望

When I look into your eyes

当我看着你的双眼

I can hear you cry for a little bit more of you and I

我能听见你为了你我而轻轻的哭泣

I’m drenched in your love

我陶醉在你的爱里

I’m no longer able to hold it back

却再也无法找回



Is it too late to ask for love?

再觅爱情是否太迟

Is it wrong to feel right?

感觉良好是否错误

When the world is winding down

当世界放松下来

Thoughts of you linger around

对你的思念却不停萦绕

關鍵字:  曲婉婷   Wanting