I really wanna stop 我真的很希望這感覺快停止
But I just gotta taste for it 但我又如此渴望嚐嚐這美好的滋味
I feel like I could fly with the ball on the moon 我想這樣興奮的情緒甚至能讓我漂浮在月球上
So honey hold my hand you like making me wait for it 所以蜜糖,快握起我的手吧,雖然我知道你總愛讓我等待你的關注
I feel I could die walking up to the room, oh yeah 我覺得我可能會在靠近你的過程中太興奮而消失於人世呀
Late night watching television 我們總一起在深夜時收看電視節目
But how we get in this position? 但我們怎麼就這樣在床上相依了呢?
It's way too soon, I know this isn't love 這根本進展太快了,我也知道這不會是愛
But I need to tell you something 但我還是需要告訴你一件事
I really really really really really really like you 我真的真的真的超級喜歡你的
And I want you, do you want me, do you want me, too? 我是這般渴望你,你是否也想要我的陪伴呢?
I really really really really really really like you 因為我真的很喜歡你
And I want you, do you want me, do you want me, too? 我好奇你是否願意做我的另一伴?
Oh, did I say too much? 噢,我是否不小心說溜嘴了?
I'm so in my head 我總是沉浸在自己的思緒裡,
When we're out of touch 每當我們失聯時皆是
I really really really really really really like you 我真的真的很喜歡你呢
And I want you, do you want me, do you want me, too? 你是否也一樣喜歡我?
It's like everything you say is a sweet revelation 你說的一言一語都是最甜蜜的情詩
All I wanna do is get into your head 我現在好想在你心中占有一席之地
Yeah we could stay alone, you and me, and this temptation 這世界可以只剩下我們共處,一同享受這個甜蜜的誘惑
Sipping on your lips, hanging on by thread, baby 親啄你的唇,我不介意這是否會在下一刻消逝無蹤,寶貝我只想享受當下
Late night watching television 我們總一起在夜深人靜時觀看電視節目
But how we get in this position? 但我仍不懂,我們怎會這樣吸引彼此?
It's way too soon, I know this isn't love 這發生的太迅速了,我知道這不是愛
But I need to tell you something 但我還是得告訴你
I really really really really really really like you 我真的真的很喜歡你
And I want you, do you want me, do you want me, too? 我渴望你的擁抱,你是否願意給我我的所求?
I really really really really really really like you 我非常非常喜歡你
And I want you, do you want me, do you want me, too? 我想要你的陪伴,你是否也渴望我呢?
Oh, did I say too much? 噢,我是否不小心說太多了?
I'm so in my head 我總會陷入煩惱的苦海中
When we're out of touch 當我們失聯時
I really really really really really really like you 而我真的真的好喜歡你
And I want you, do you want me, do you want me, too? 我想要你牽起我的手,你是否也渴望我?
Who gave you eyes like that? 是誰贈與你那樣迷人的雙眸?
Said you could keep them 還准許你繼續擁有它們?
I don't know how to act 我不知道下一步該怎麼走
The way I should be leaving 我應該要開始淡出你的生活
I'm running out of time 我快要無法自拔了
Going out of my mind 我開始走火入魔了
I need to tell you something 我迫切需要告訴你一件事
[MV才有這段]
:I'm pregnant 我懷孕了
:O..Kay? 噢..好吧?
:Just kidding 騙你的啦 (指)
I really really really really really really like you 我好喜歡好喜歡你
And I want you, do you want me, do you want me, too? 我想要你的陪伴你是否也希望我在你身旁?
I really really really really really really like you 我真的真的真的超級喜歡你的
And I want you, do you want me, do you want me, too? 我喜歡你,你是否也想要我的陪伴呢?
Oh, did I say too much? 噢我是否說溜嘴了?
I'm so in my head 我總是沉浸在自己的思緒裡,
When we're out of touch 每當我們失聯時皆是
I really really really really really really like you 我真的好喜歡好喜歡你
And I want you, do you want me, do you want me, too? 我想要你,你是否也想要我呢?
I really really really really really really like you 而我真的真的好喜歡你
And I want you, do you want me, do you want me, too? 我想要你牽起我的手,你是否也渴望我?
I really really really really really really like you 我真的真的真的超級喜歡你的
And I want you, do you want me, do you want me, too? 我喜歡你,你是否也想要我的陪伴呢?