本網站是一個音頻分享平台,用於分享、交流、試聽自己喜欢的音乐、铃声、故事等等。
我們尊重版權,如有任何侵害您版權的問題,請通過email的方式和我們聯繫,谢谢。

Lily Allen - who'd have known

加入 2010-10-25 12:12:02 | 長度: 3分48秒 | 類別: 歌曲
p8410199     訂閱
讚!請點擊評分 給他打分 1 給他打分 2 給他打分 3 給他打分 4 給他打分 5 給他打分 6 給他打分 7 給他打分 8 給他打分 9 給他打分 1
人氣 2815
評分 2
評論 4
書籤 3

Lily Allen - Who&9d Have Known



It&9s 5 o clock in the morning,
現在是清晨五點

Conversation got boring,
對話變得無聊

You said you&9re going to bed soon,
你說你馬上就去睡覺

So I snuck off to your bedroom,
所以我偷偷進入你的睡房

And I thought i&9d just wait there,
我以為我會就這麼等著,

Untill I heard you come up the stairs,
直到我聽見你上樓

And I pretended I was sleeping,
我假裝我在熟睡

And I was hoping you would creep in with me.
我希望你能悄然睡入我身旁


You put your arm around my shoulder,
你把你的手搭在我肩膀

It was as if the room got colder,
似乎房間就這麼變冷

And we moved closer in together,
我們彼此靠得更近

And started talking about the weather,
我們開始談論天氣

You said tomorow would be fun,
你說明天會是開心的一天

And we could watch A Place In The Sun,
我們能看到有太陽的地方

I didn&9t know where this was going,
我早忘記我們說到了哪裡

When you kissed me.
當你親吻我的時候

Are you mine? Are you mine?
你屬於我嗎? 你屬於我嗎?

Cos I stay here all the time,
因為我一天到晚待在這裡

Watching telle, Drinking wine,
看電視, 喝葡萄酒,

Who&9d of known, Who&9d of known,
誰會知道,誰會知道

When you flash up on my phone,
當你打電話給我

I no longer feel alone,
我再也不覺得孤獨

No longer feel alone.
再也不覺得孤獨

I haven&9t left you for days now,
我如今已多日沒有離開你,

And I&9m becoming amazed how,
我自己也覺得驚奇

Your quite affectionate in public,
你在公共場所深情默默

In fact your friend said it made her feel sick,
事實上你的朋友說這讓她倒胃

And even though it&9s moving forward,
即使你依舊照做不誤

There&9s just the right amount of awkward,
但仍然有夠尷尬

And today you accidentally,
今天你偶爾間

Called me baby.
叫我寶貝

Are you mine? Are you mine?
你是我的嗎? 你是我的嗎?

Cos I stay here all the time,
因為我一天到晚待在這裡

Watching telle, Drinking wine,
看電視, 喝葡萄酒,

Who&9d of known, Who&9d of known,
誰會知道,誰會知道

When you flash up on my phone,
當你打電話給我

I no longer feel alone,
我再也不覺得孤獨

No longer feel alone.
再也不覺得孤獨

Let&9s just stay, Let&9s just stay,
讓我們就這樣,讓我們就這樣

I wanna lie in bed all day,
我想整天躺在床上

We&9ll be laughing all the way,
我們會一直談笑

You told your friends,
你告訴了你的朋友

They all know,
他們如今都知道

That we exsist but we&9re taking it slow,
我們的感情確實存在,但是我們在慢慢來

Lets just see how we go,
讓我們就看未來會怎樣

Now let&9s see how we go.
現在讓我們看未來會怎樣

關鍵字:  Lily   Allen   -   who'd   have   known