I was distracted and in traffic
繁忙的交通我無法專注
I didn't feel it when the earthquake happened
在地震發生的那一刻以前我從未有這種感覺
But it really got me thinkin', were you out drinkin'?
但這真的讓我開始思考 你會不會在外喝酒
Were you in the living room, chillin', watchin' television?
或正在客廳輕鬆的看著電視節目
It's been a year now, think I've figured out how
已經過了幾年時間 我想我已明白
How to let you go and let communication die out
如何放下你 切斷這之前的聯繫
I know you know we know you weren't
我明白你也知道我們都懂 你並不會
Down for forever and it's fine
永遠沉浸在悲傷之下 但沒關係
I know you know we know we weren't
我明白你也知道我們都懂 我們並不是
Meant for each other and it's fine
彼此的注定 沒關係
But if the world was ending, you'd come over, right?
但如果世界末日了 你會來到我身邊吧
You'd come over and you'd stay the night
你會陪伴我渡過最後的一晚
Would you love me for the hell of it?
就當是最後盡情的去愛一次
All our fears would be irrelevant
我們將所有恐懼丟到一旁
If the world was ending, you'd come over right?
如果世界末日了 你會來到我身邊吧
The sky'd be falling and I'd hold you tight
天塌下來了 我會緊握你的手
And there wouldn't be a reason why
當現實再也給不出
We would even have to say goodbye
我們必須要分開的理由
If the world was ending, you'd come over, right? Right?
如果世界末日了 你會來到我身邊吧?對吧?
If the world was ending, you'd come over, right? Right?
如果世界末日了 你會來到我身邊吧?對吧?
I tried to imagine your reaction
我總是在猜測你的回應
It didn't scare me when the earthquake happened
地震發生的那一刻我並沒有感到害怕
But it really got me thinkin', the night we went drinkin'
但這真的讓我的思緒回到夜晚出外喝酒的那天
Stumbled in the house and didn't make it past the kitchen
跌跌撞撞走回家在廚房倒地不起
Ah, it's been a year now, think I've figured out how
啊 已經過了幾年時間 我想我們都該明白了
How to think about you without it rippin' my heart out
如何在想念你時不再像是在撕開心中的傷口
Hmm
If the world was ending, you'd come over, right?
如果世界末日了 你會來到我身邊吧?