I wouldn&9t change a thing about you 我不想改變你任何一點
I wouldn&9t ask the green to be blue 我不會要求綠色變成藍的
I wouldn&9t ask the birds not to fly, 我不會要鳥兒停止飛翔
or change a thing in the sky, 或是改變天空中任何一片雲彩
or turn hello to good-bye. 或是把你好變成再見
I wouldn&9t ask the birds not to sing 我不會要求鳥兒不再歌唱
I wouldn&9t ask the phone not to ring 我不會要求電話停止響
I just couldn&9t ask the wind not to blow, 我就是無法要求風不要再吹撫
or a boat not to row, 小船不再搖曳
or a trio to go solo. 三重唱變成獨唱
You are amazing just as you are 你就是因為是你所以美好
You are a flower in the spring, 你是春天裡的花朵
you&9re the light each morning brings 你是每天清晨的那道光芒
And I adore you, just the way you are. 而我熱愛著你 就是那樣的你
You are not the star that I wish on 你不是我所許願的那顆星
You are the wish on my star. 你是我在那顆星上的願望